COMPUTERS AND ADMINISTRATION:
- Utilize Windows based PCs in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Power Point, Access, Outlook, Adobe photo illustrator,
- JSTOR databases, ArcGIS Desktop 10: Geographical Information Systems and various internet search engines.
- Type 53 wpm average, 10 key.
- Prepare technical reports and documentation.
- Aptitude for problem-solving and reaching tangible solutions.
- Establish guidelines before tackling projects.
- Follow research plans well; ensure plans/procedures are followed closely.
- Utilize Improvisation for challenging tasks.
- Analytical and research skills with dedication to clear and accurate information.
- Ability to maintain excellent rate of productivity and efficiency; very well organized and proficient with details.
- Ability to learn new languages. Speak, read & write Spanish fairy well –not fluent yet.
- Specialties simple database building, power point presentations, researching documents, transcribing.
Copyright © 2011 DIANA MARTIN: Map Portfolio